Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Origins

Consider yourself lucky.

A few years (or months) from now, when this blog is viewed by thousands of others you'd have the special privilege of claiming that you were there when it all began: at Origins.

We all have humble beginnings, and i'm no different. Who am I you may ask? Why, i'm ambition - the only factor that pushes you forward. Fed by rage, inferiority complex, society at large, bad memories and other feelings (good and bad) that i'm certain you've felt or heard of.

.. And what do I want to accomplish here? Influence. Power.

Far too long will you be brushed off as useless, unless you want to prove to the world that you're different. This is your chance, your time .. But it's not just ability that is going to get you there, no sweet child. You will make difficult decisions: Add people to your life, subtract people from your life; Lie, cheat, loot, plunder, steal; Make alliances, break alliances.

I don't claim it will be easy, all I claim is that I alone can pave your way to success. When faced with choice, I will fill you with sound advise. Advise that will keep you warm in the middle of a cold night; Advise that will root confusion out of your life and give you direction when you need one.

Yes, I am ambition and I am the single feeling that will not be your demise. We stand here, at Origins - and I am sure you have a lot of questions but go now; Others await.

But before you go, let me give you an advise - Return back to me, and pay no heed to what others say. My brothers and sisters will whisper similar words to you, but they can't help you. Nobody can - only me.

Come back to me soon.

~ Ambition.

Origins: Ambition*
Origins: Fear and Uncertainty

* You are here. 

1 comment:

  1. Nasty little bugger; primitively driving us to the unknown and maybe even unwanted. Turning the unwanted into the deeply desired.

    ReplyDelete